Dive Wetsuit Men 3mmDive wear
The Dive modular wetsuit system provides versatile options that are durable and comfortable. The modular system addresses wetsuit needs for a variety of water temperatures—from 13° to 25°C. for colder waters, there is an add-on step-in jacket and an optional hood. The reversible shorty offers the right solution. Thanks to the high-density neoprene, the size markings inside and outside (one color per size) and the white personal identification field to write the number of the suit along the zipper, the Dive suits provides the perfect solution and intensive use.
- 3mm high-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses an environmentally friendly PAH free-formula.
- Hood not included
- High-density neoprene that allows lots of dives without shrinkage.
- Constructed using double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams. All seam junctions on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, offering superior warmth, comfort and durability.
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff.
- Ergonomic panels under arm, inside elbow and inside knee for comfort and easy movement.
- Pre-bent anatomic leg and arms for comfort.
- Improved Supratex™ knee panels offer excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility.
- Printed designs on the shoulders and body sides to protect your suit from BC abrasion.
- Printed designs on the wrist to help secure your dive computer.
- Loop at the end of the zipper along with a leash on the slider assists the don and doff.
- Reflective prints on calf for high visibility during dives.
- Sizes and gender prints on both outside and inside the wrist for easy check
- Durable metal slider for intensive use.